with Dr Andrew Tressider
I speak to Dr Andrew Tressider who is a GP specialising in the mental health and recovery of practitioners
We talk about:
– My personal experiences of depression, anxiety and burnout
– Being a man with mental health problems
– Learning to understand myself & be self-compassionate
– Reaching out for help
– Using lifestyle medicine to make sustained changes to my life.
– Overcoming my difficulties without medication
– Wanting to help other men in the same way.
If you’re a NHS practitioner and think you need help, please reach out to them.
Please make contact if you’d like to work with me.